ThomasSweeney

Thomas Sweeney - Author

Thomas Sweeney, author of The Harem.

Emotional Intelligence 2.0

Emotional Intelligence 2.0 -  'Jean Greaves', 'Travis Bradberry' Emotional Intelligence 2.0 is a thoroughly researched and extensively explained discovery, unveiling and application of the vital skills of human self-awareness and discernment. The supporting theories, findings, suggestions and techniques are sound and invaluable for the human experience. This book is a critical step in the right direction for people everywhere in the world.

One significant criticism I have is the book's focus on negative aspects of relationships, personal emotions and generally negative aspects of each individual's experience. Traditional psychology practices much the same techniques, so it's not completely surprising to find this focus. I was disappointed at the opportunity missed to introduce the well researched and factually supported techniques developed over the last forty years for immediate management of human emotions, including; Thought Field Therapy, Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique and I-Ching. Had these and many other available techniques been included, I would have been proud to rate Emotional Intelligence 2.0 with five stars.

However, my criticism is not meant to cause a potential reader to pause. This information can be the perfect introduction to a whole new world of self-awareness, self-empowerment, discernment and possibly true success and happiness in life.

A very important part of the puzzle of life has been shared in Emotional Intelligence 2.0. Now go get the rest and enjoy the journey!