ThomasSweeney

Thomas Sweeney - Author

Thomas Sweeney, author of The Harem.

Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012 - The Movement of the Earth's Kundalini and the Rise of the Female Light, 1949 to 2013 - Drunvalo Melchizedek My experience with Drunvalo Melchizedek started as a reading suggestion from a dear friend. The first two books were The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life; Vol. 1 & 2. Needless to say, the amount of information was overwhelming and extremely radical compared to average modern teachings. Initially, it was a challenge to accept his teachings and perspectives open heartedly, but the more personal research I did on his subjects, the more I found Mr. Melchizedek to be accurate and even revolutionary. Large shifts in my understanding early on stemmed from many of the most recent discoveries in quantum physics. The Serpent of Light continues the lifelong journey that Drunvalo has been engaged in for the good of all creation. Curiously, I had a brief bout of resistance to his recountings of miraculous ceremonies and occurences in the form of doubt. As before with his books and information, the more I studied the writing and the information, the easier it became to digest and believe whole-heartedly. It's been my personal experience with the sharing Drunvalo engages that the longer it's studied and considered the deeper the layers and understanding will go. The Serpent of Life should definitely not be your first Drunvalo Melchizedek read (start with The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life; Vol. 1 & 2 first), but it most certainly shouldn't be you last either. Life is abundant and beautiful. The Serpent of Life simply reminds how incredibly true this is. Read and enjoy! I did!